Re: Error with Outloud (Amended)

On Wed, 7 Nov 2001, T. V. Raman wrote:

> This definitely sounds like some gcc lib mismatch.
> Incidentally, Janina you wrote a nice detailed bug report --
> upto the point where you said you ran tcl --then you said
> "you get :"
> --what's that supposed to mean?

Oops. Very sorry. I left out inserting the error message at this point.
Very sorry. Here's what happens at this point:

Error: couldn't load file "/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacspeak/servers/linux-outloud/tcleci.so": /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacspeak/servers/linux-outloud/tcleci.so: undefined symbol: __gxx_personality_v0
    while executing
"load $tclTTS/tcleci.so"
    (file "/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacspeak/servers/outloud" line 285)