[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
W3 and Emacs21
- To: <email@example.com>
- Subject: W3 and Emacs21
- From: "Victor Tsaran" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 20:55:54 +0100
- Resent-Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 14:58:54 -0500 (EST)
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"uuTgMC.A.dx.1iq_7"@hub>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do I understand it correctly that Emacs21 cannot be
used in conjunction with W3-4.0.pre44? When I tried to install the two, I got
errors that "w3-e21" cannot be loaded.
In general, I like Emacs21 better, but as Raman
reported, there are problems between Emacs21 and W3-4.0.pre46.
Can you please clarify this for me?
Emacspeak Files |
Unsubscribe | Search