Where can I find the new w3 in an RPM?

Hi, all. I have a question for you. I have searched the web for the
past few days ever since I heard that it had come out, but I could not
and still cannot find the newest w3 brouser in an RPM.

For some reason it is impossible to install software on here that
isn't packaged in an RPM. I have tried to install the new w3 from the
tarball. It chatters, bibbles and babbles about what it is trying to
do. When the installation process is finished, there is no error
message at all.

Should I try this again after removing the old w3 which was packaged
as an RPM? I thought that installation script just wrote over the
files. I can send you the entire transcript of the installation
attempts with the regular w3 if you want. I would really appreciate
finding this in an RPM if you know where I can find it.

Thank you very much.

--
Doug Smith: The Righteousness of GOD,
Son of GOD,