Re: Does anyone think this will be fixed?

Raman is right. RFB&D is far too tightly in love with Windows and M$
proprietary tricks.

May I add that several of us have complained to them about their website.
I have, and I know highly respected officers of RFB&D have themselves
complained--all to no avail.

Their excuse is that they feel the need to provide glitz to the D in their
name. They believe glitz and accessibility can't really go hand in hand,
so glitz and the D part of their name win, inasmuch as they're now the
greater part of RFB&D's subscriber base.

Not good. Not good at all considering as how these same people are making
critical, early decisions regarding technology for deploying DAISY
textbooks.

--

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development

Email: janina@xxxxxxxxxxx		Phone: (202) 408-8175

Chair, Accessibility SIG
Open Electronic Book Forum (OEBF)
http://www.openebook.org

Surpassing Gutenberg, at http://www.afb.org/ebook.asp

http://www.afb.org/mlkweb.asp

Learn how to make accessible software at
http://www.afb.org/accessapp.asp