Re: Equation in LaTeX

At 02:31 PM 1/21/02 +1100, Jason White wrote:
>Currently, Emacspeak cannot render mathematical expressions
>   intelligently. In the early 90's, however, T.V. Raman wrote a
>   program called AsteR (Audio System for Technical Reading) which is
>   specifically designed to read LaTeX documents, including
>   mathematics. See his web site at
>   http://www.cs.cornell.edu/home/raman/ for further specifics. An
>   online demonstration of AsteR is included, along with Raman's Ph.D.
>   thesis in various formats.

OK, I am guilty of making an assumption... I assumed that, since one of the
releases of emacspeak was called Aster, that it incorporated
AsTeR.  However, I have prowled around Raman's site, and cannot find a link
to download the source code for AsTeR.  Does anyone know if the source is
available and, if so, where I can get it?

Thanks,

dave