Re: emacspeak and unprivileged accounts

Hi, I hope that you don't get hacked. I can't believe that the
authorities don't do something about those guys right in your own
neighborhood acting like a group of children with nothing more than
time on their hands. People like that should, somehow, be prevented by
law or some other action from even using computers if they can't do
any better than that.

I wish you were here. I believe that, in February, our Linux Users'
Group meeting topic is going to be security and your story would be
very helpful.

I don't hack, but I would like to learn something about it so I could
build this security product I have an idea for. I am a little hesitant
about going onto their sites, because I am not sure I won't be
considered a hacker myself if people I don't want to see me there
actually can see me there.

Thank you for the information you have given me. I will do the best I
can to see that, someday, this kind of criminality is minimized as
well as I can.

Thanks.

--
Doug Smith: The Righteousness of GOD,