Seeking Help to Install Emacspeak for Friend

I'm no expert with redhat anymore, and I've never really had any trouble
installing emacspeak, but you'll need to install both tcl and tclx to
get emacspeak to work. The fact that tcl isn't found sounds to me like
you haven't got either. Type tcl at a prompt and if it doesn't load
anything, that's what's going on. INstall both the tcl and tclx rpm's
and any dependencies and then give it another try.