Re: emacspeak / outloud - not talking

That outloud setup is kind of a tricky thing. There are instructions,
I don't exactly remember where they are, but there is a directory you
go to. Use the locate feature of your Linux installation to find it,
but it is a directory called outloud. Go into that directory and
simply type make. This completes the linking between the viavoice tts
parts to make the SDK and RTK work correctly together. They won't
release any of the source code, so I am not really sure how that's all
set up. I hope that just typing make in that outloud directory will
work.

Sincerely:

--
Doug Smith: The Righteousness of GOD,