calc or dismal with emacspeak

Do key bindings exist to get either going or are these something I have to
add to my .emacspeak file?  The faq file said to run calc I think, but so
far as I can remember did not explain how to start that up.  I'm not going
to do anything with w3 which doesn't appear to be installed yet either
unless someone can tell me I'll like it better than lynx if not at first
then eventually.  If there are emacspeak users who used to use lynx and have
given it up for w3 I'm curious as to why since I may end up following your
path.

Jude <dashiell@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Net-Tamer V 1.13 Beta - Registered