alsa-project question

I have an ensonic sb16 card on the linux box and went over to
alsa-project.org site and still can't figure out what files to download and
install.  If I can't get the generic ethernet card or the tape backup unit
working on the linux box without recompiling the kernel and the usb cd
burner won't work under any circumstances I may as well get a dial up
connection going and have sound at least.

Jude <dashiell@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Net-Tamer V 1.13 Beta - Registered