Re: calc or dismal with emacspeak

I'd recommend checking out w3m - I think its faster than lynx,
supports frames and tables and there is already a workable emacs
interface, so its easy to use under emacs. I've pretty much given up
using w3 at this point as I found too many problems with it under
emacs 21 (even the latest version).

Tim
Jude DaShiell writes:

> Do key bindings exist to get either going or are these something I have to
> add to my .emacspeak file?  The faq file said to run calc I think, but so
> far as I can remember did not explain how to start that up.  I'm not going
> to do anything with w3 which doesn't appear to be installed yet either
> unless someone can tell me I'll like it better than lynx if not at first
> then eventually.  If there are emacspeak users who used to use lynx and have
> given it up for w3 I'm curious as to why since I may end up following your
> path.
>
> Jude <dashiell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Net-Tamer V 1.13 Beta - Registered

Tim Cross