Re: Emacspeak and W3M

A note about interactive commands. Personally I prefer to use
automatic advising of such commands incrementally. That is, I do use
the following construct:

(add-hook 'change-major-mode-hook 'emacspeak-fix-all-recent-commands)

Moreover, I have changed emacspeak-do-package-setup in the local copy
of Emacspeak to call function emacspeak-fix-all-recent-commands.
In this way I do not have any problems with interactive commands.

[...]

TVR> 4) Advice the remaining interactive commands provided by
TVR>    W3m.el

TVR> Longer Term:

TVR> Add Aural CSS --this will be  some work since W3M itself
TVR> does not support CSS yet

TVR> Table Navigation

TVR> Again this will be non-trivial since the emacs interface to
TVR> W3M uses an external program to format the page.

TVR> You can sidestep some of the problems resulting from the
TVR> above by judiciously using emacspeak's XSL support which
TVR> I've already added to emacspeak-w3m.el

TVR> --
TVR> Best Regards,
TVR> --raman