Re: Emacspeak and W3M

that is not adequate --that only advices the prompts of
interactive commands.
You still need to advice things like w3m-quit to play an
auditory icon and speak the modeline of the buffer that
becomes current.
See the rest of emacspeak to find out what the consistent
behavior you should be going for --