Re: Having problems with W3

Hi. That problem with the w3 not autoloading can come from two
possible sources.

1. If you didn't install w3 as an RPM, you might have the source
   2. problem of not having appropriate data in your ~/.emacs. The RPM
   install puts all that in for you.

2. If you don't have appropriate data in your ~/.emacs, the computer
   will not even know that the program is there. When you install w3
   as a tarball, which I did with the new version to test somethingk,
   you will be given the opportunity to type make dotemacs which will
   put the configuration data into your ~/.emacs file in whichever
   user account you want.

I don't know which of these two might be the cause of your not getting
an autoload of w3, but try one or the other of them. I hope this
helps.

Sincerely:

--
Doug Smith: The Righteousness of GOD,