Having problems with W3

  W3 is not auto loading. I have to do it by hand. Furthermore, I am having
some problems with the email program in terms of setting it up.  However,
do not worry about the email yet.  I can still check it in Windows.
     I am relatively new to emacs but not to Linux.  From what I have seen
so far, I see this program as being a powerful tool.  I have begun some
programming with Java and I like the change of voice for indentation and
the like.  Look forward to talking to the rest of the group!
Ameenah