continuing .emacs problems.

Hello,
	My thanks to all who have responded thus far. I'm still having
difficulties with .emacs. Situation, i've now upgraded to emacspeak 15.0,
and again i load emacspeak with ViaVoice then do c-e c-s and i get the
default speech rate of 85, my problem is this does not happen on startup,
nor does the default major mode get set to text mode and the startup
copyright screen is not suppressed. If anyone has a .emacs file with this
working please send it my way.
Thanks.
Dave.