IBM VIAVOICE TTS for Linux?

Hello list,  Sorry if this question has been answered before.  I am in
the
process of installing emacspeak and went to the ibm page suggested in
the
'VIAVOICE' file in the 'servers' directory of emacspeak-15.0.  The only
thing I can find relating to Linux is the IBM Viavoice dictation system.
I am sure that is not what I need.  Where do I find the Viavoice TTS?

thanks in advance,

Doug

--
Doug Lawlor <dlawlor@xxxxxxxxxxx>