Installing emacspeak

Hello all,

After at last getting my internet connection up and running I would now like
to get more acquainted with emacs and emacspeak.  Just to make things
difficult for my self I have an Apolo 2 external synthesizer.  Can someone
tell me where I can get a "server" for this?  Failing that could someone
give me some other suggestions on setting up emacspeak?  Hopefully it won't
be as bad as the modem but at this point anything's possible.

Before I finish, I notice that speak up won't read text in emacs, vi or pico
when using the arrow keys.  Is this fixable?  Will emacspeak be able to let
me read text in emacs with the arrow keys?

Thanks
Darragh