[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: <email@example.com>
- Subject: some question
- From: "Happy" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 08:17:01 +0700
- Resent-Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 21:18:43 -0400 (EDT)
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"vU6I3C.A.B6C.JSSi9"@hub>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
I have some problem about emacspeak.
1. Can I use emacspeak with slackware? Iheard that
emacspeak can be use with several version of linux, such as redhat, debian
2. When I set emacspeak, I got message speaker
cannot running. How can I solver this problem?
Thanks in advance