a question about changing the synthesizer

Hello,

I just installed Emacspeak and I haven't had a chance to test it yet because
my speech synthesizer was chosen wrong.  Can anyone tell me how to edit that
so that I can use the correct one?  It is supposed to be the Doubletalk Lt
and I chose the lite talk instead because I must have been thinking about
Windows since I run one of each on a different system.  Thanks for the help
it is appreciated.
Scott Berry
Msn: electronicman1960@xxxxxxxxxxx
Yahoo Messenger: electronicman1960
If you are interested in scanning and you are blind please come join our
police scanner list.  To subscribe send a message to:
mailto:blindscanner-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx