emacspeak flyspell

OK - I will see what I can do and will let you know.

Tim

    T.V.> Something definitely seems to have changed in 21.2 I just
    T.V.> confirmed what you reported.  Suggest you take a look at the
    T.V.> code to see what might have-- since I dont use flyspell much
    T.V.> I probably wont get to it>>>>> "Tim" == Tim Cross
    T.V.> <tcross@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

    Tim> I just wanted to find out if anyone else has had problems
    Tim> getting flyspell to work under emacs 21.2. I use to use it
    Tim> under emacs 20 and today decided to start using it again
    Tim> under emacs 21.2. However, it just doesn't seem to want to
    Tim> work for me.

    Tim> If I run emacs without emacspeak loaded it works fine, but
    Tim> once emacspeak is running, it does nothing - it appears to
    Tim> load fine and says the message about using the xxx dictionary
    Tim> etc, but when I mis-spell a word, it does nothing. I can pick
    Tim> up the mis-spelled word with ispell no problems, so I know
    Tim> thats working.

    Tim> I'm running the latest version of emacspeak from cvs on a
    Tim> Debian linux box with emacs 21.2. I will try to track down
    Tim> the problem when I get a chance, but just thought I'd check
    Tim> to see if anyone else has observed this to help eliminate
    Tim> possible problems from locally installed packages or my
    Tim> .emacs file.

    Tim> Tim -- Tim Cross E-Mail: tcross@xxxxxxxxxxx
    Tim> Analyst/Programmer Phone: 6773 3210 Applications Group
    Tim> Mobile: 0412 969193 University of New England --- find /
    Tim> -iname microsoft -exec rm -rf {} \;

    T.V.> -- Best Regards, --raman

    T.V.> Email: raman@xxxxxxxxxxx WWW:
    T.V.> http://www.cs.cornell.edu/home/raman/ AIM: TVRaman PGP:
    T.V.> http://www.cs.cornell.edu/home/raman/raman.asc

    T.V.> -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    T.V.> To unsubscribe from the emacspeak list or change your
    T.V.> address on the emacspeak list send mail to
    T.V.> "emacspeak-request@xxxxxxxxxxx" with a subject of
    T.V.> "unsubscribe" or "help"

--
Tim Cross					E-Mail: tcross@xxxxxxxxxxx
Analyst/Programmer                               Phone: 6773 3210
Applications Group			        Mobile: 0412 969193
University of New England
---
find / -iname microsoft -exec rm -rf {} \;