Re: dectalk giving invalid command parameter

It isn't RedHat 8.0, but tell me anyway, I have run Dectalk under
speakup with no problems, what was the problem and how did you fix it
(maybe we should take this offline since emacspeak users wouldn't be
interested)?

on Sunday 11/24/2002 Thomas Ward(slingshooter@xxxxxxxxxxx) wrote

         John Covici
         covici@xxxxxxxxxxx