Re: software dectalk

Hi Bart & all,

How did you proceed to buy the decTalk software ? Perhaps I will buy it if
I can obtain the beta version including French tts but I wrote to  fonix
team and have had no response. Can we download the files and pay
electronically ? I didn't find any files refering to software DecTalk on
the fonix website.
Thanks in advance for your precisions.

--
Nath