Re: software dectalk

I have the header file, but I will ignore al requests for it --you
should get it from them.

    Mario> Bart and I both bought the dectalk from www.fonix.com, as
    Mario> described in the DTK readme file.

 Raman, since you've
    Mario> written the speech server, do you have the
 header file
    Mario> somewhere?  fonix is out of office till december
 2...

 "T. V. Raman" <raman@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

    >> report it to the folks you bought the software Dectalk from.
    >>
    Bart> Hi,

 I've purchaced the software dectalk from fonix.
    Bart> However, i am as yet
 unable to compile the emacspeak
    Bart> server.  Although the say program
 works perfectly, there
    Bart> appears to be a missing file dtk/ttsapi.h

 the compile
    Bart> output is:

 gcc -g -fpic -c -o tcldtk.o tcldtk.c
    Bart> tcldtk.c:27: dtk/ttsapi.h: No such file or directory
    Bart> make:
 *** [tcldtk.o] Error 1

 anyone know where I
    Bart> would get
 this header?

 Bart

^^

 --
 CYa,
 Mario
    Mario> | Debian Developer <URL:http://debian.org/>
 | Get my
    Mario> public key via finger mlang@xxxxxxxxxxx
 |
    Mario> 1024D/7FC1A0854909BCCDBE6C102DDFFC022A6B113E44
^^ݳI_jfrzYyۖYo0,+en&{ڙMTZ0,+en&{ڙ