Re: software dectalk

Bart and I both bought the dectalk from www.fonix.com, as
described in the DTK readme file.

Raman, since you've written the speech server, do you have the
header file somewhere?  fonix is out of office till december
2...

"T. V. Raman" <raman@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> report it to the folks you bought the software Dectalk from.
>
>     Bart> Hi,

 I've purchaced the software dectalk from fonix.
>     Bart> However, i am as yet
 unable to compile the emacspeak
>     Bart> server.  Although the say program
 works perfectly, there
>     Bart> appears to be a missing file dtk/ttsapi.h

 the compile
>     Bart> output is:

 gcc -g -fpic -c -o tcldtk.o tcldtk.c
>     Bart> tcldtk.c:27: dtk/ttsapi.h: No such file or directory
 make:
>     Bart> *** [tcldtk.o] Error 1

 anyone know where I would get
>     Bart> this header?

 Bart

>     Bart> To unsubscribe from the emacspeak list or change your
>     Bart> address on the
 emacspeak list send mail to
>     Bart> "emacspeak-request@xxxxxxxxxxx" with a
 subject of
>     Bart> "unsubscribe" or "help"

ÿð^²Ô^ªÝ³ÿÿ­©šœIšŠ_ëjf§ýËÿrŠçzYÿyۖYoá¶Úÿÿü0Ã÷,ýÊ+éeýçnþ&{úڙ©ÿ

--
CYa,