software dectalk

Hi all,

I've taken a second look at the announcement for Emacspeak17, and I
know you've probably answered this question already, but if someone
could answer it off-list, I'd appreciate it.

I've been reading the archives, looking for references to software
dectalk speech because in the news release for 17, it stated that
there was support for software dectalk speech.  I didn't find the
answers to my questions.  Here are my questions.

Is this included in the new release?  If not, where can one get it?
Is it gpl, and if so, is it cost free.  If it is not cost free, how
much does it cost?  If it is not GPL, what are the restrictions on
using it?

Again, I apologize for asking, but I haven't downloaded 17 yet, and
one of my main reasons for doing so would be to have software speech
available for it.  Depending on how easy it is to come by, I would
make a decision to upgrade.  I like 16, it does everything I want it
to do.

Ann P.

--
			Ann K. Parsons