Re: .gnus problem with emacspeak

Thanks Tim for your response. OK I'lll try VM too but Tim if you read news
with Gnus you probably have a .gnus file in which you have indicated the
urls of the news servers and others things. And what have you done  after
writing your .gnus file in order to have it read by Gnus at start up ? It
seems that with Emacspeak another .gnus file is read when you start Gnus
but I can't find it on my hard disk. I tried to move my .gnus into the
emacspeak lisp directory but it didn't change anything.
If you or others have ideas ? thanks.

--
Nath