Re: .gnus problem with emacspeak

The only config I have specific to gnus is in my .emacs and is as
follows

(setq gnus-select-method '(nntp "news.internode.on.net")
      gnus-posting-styles
      '((".*"
         (signature-file "~/.news-signature")
         (name "Tim X")
         (address "timx@xxxxxxxxxxx")
         (Reply-to "timx@xxxxxxxxxxx"))))

and thats all. I don't have a specific .gnus file.

Tim