Re: espeakf?

Thanks for the responce. I still think festival sounds better than eflite,
and festival works fine if the driver/server is written in C++.
I've had some experience using festival as a synth with gnopernicus and it
isn't bad, but is still a little slow. However, it has better speech
quality than eflite.
Looks like I'll try writing my own server at some point, but until I find
the time to crank one out I'll stick with eflite.