Re: espeakf?

If festival sounds better than eflite it's because it has better
pre-built voices.
Rather than writing a festival server, compile eflite with better
voices,
by default it comes  with 8k voices which are never going to sound
good.

WWW: http://www.cs.cornell.edu/home/raman/
AIM: TVRaman
PGP:    http://www.cs.cornell.edu/home/raman/raman.asc