Re: emacspeak and data bases question

One application I have in mind should accumulate quite alot of records and
I'll be doing different kinds of counts on record contents for grouping
purposes.  I don't have any idea how large that one will end up being.
Others will be smaller.  I'll probably go with postgres for another reason
too.  It'll give me the opportunity to get good with sql without having to
use windows for that purpose.

--
Jude <dashielljt(at)gmpexpress-dot-net>