Re: Emacspeak / Festival Installation Problems Resolved

   ... And I have to learn emacs, so I can teach it to Adam.  (I
   thought I'd done my part for text editors learning vi).

Please do not think of GNU Emacs as just a text editor!  It is more.
It is a complete computational environment.

Emacs is equivalent to a combination of a shell plus VI, plus a Web
browser, plus a calendar, plus a mail reader, plus a compiler, plus a
debugger, and more.

Emacspeak is an audio desktop.  You can do everything in it.

    http://www.teak.cc                             bob@xxxxxxxxxxx