Help Needed with Emacspeak - VM

I've got vm receiving mail on this machine I'm building for Adam.  But when
I pull up the list of messages in the In-Box, I can't seem to figure out
how to get to the text of the message itself, so it can get read to
me.  Can someone help me with this, please?

These pull down menus and the mouse will be useless to Adam.  I need to
know what the keystrokes are that will accomplish this.

Where can I find a down-loadable manual for the use of VM?

-- Hugh Esco