Re: Reading daisy books.

Hi, how am I to know one daisy book from another? If one is in daisy 2 or
daisy 3?
This is my first real brush with daisy books, and I'm trying to locate
something that can read them.
If I can't find something like that I'll probably have to write my own
daisy reader.
That is once I mknow ore about the daisy format itself.