Re: Interesting behaviour with software Dectalk server

Hi Jason,

> When I run Emacspeak with DTK_PROGRAM=dtk-soft the speech server
> announces software Dectalk and then mysteriously dies.

I have the same behavior.
The issue is related to the first Pause call (file tcldtk.c).
Perhaps because Resume is expected but never received ?
Here is my ugly workaround.
Adding these lines at the beginning of the Pause function :

  static int nb=0;
  if (!nb)
  {
    nb=1;