Re: emacspeak and w3 oddities

I built w3 from package sources the stable version and found what was
suggested for the .emacs file a little different than what I read in the
emacspeak material and I also found though the home page url gets loaded
the text on the home page won't display either.  I'll get the emacspeak
standard stuff in my .emacs file a little later today and have that
problem fixed then though.

--
Jude <dashielljt(at)gmpexpress-dot-net>