emacspeak enabled applications.

All.

On the page at http://www.cs.cornell.edu/Info/People/raman/emacspeak/applications.html
where emacspeak enabled applications are mentioned in the list...
Speech-enabled applications on the Emacspeak audio desktop.
Multimedia
aumix
Emacspeak front-end for configuring the auditory display.
cd-tool
etc. etc.

Are all of these are automatically availabel with emacspeak, and if not, is there an easy way to see how many of them I have?

there are a few confusing elements to this.  eg. it states:
eterm  Speech-enabled terminal client for running full-screen applications like VI, Lynx and PINE.

however, i am able to run M-x term... i can't seem to find anything called eterm.  so it seems that either there are some missing, or the list on the page mentioned here is not a list using the actual program (command) names.

any clarity to my confusion here is appreciated.

Mat.