DECTALK, Linux rt, installation problem

Hi,

I have installed Linux red hat 8.0(professional edition )and try to install Dectalk.
I have the following problem. Could anybody help?

I executed the install script in the DECtalk directory
   ./install

However there is no indication of successful installation.

 ./say

gives the error message
/say: error while loading shared libraries: libtts.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory.

Many thanks in advance.
regards
Alireza