Silence with the Dectalk software

Gilles --
Thanks for the note.

I'm happy to fix the dtk-soft script as you indicate.
could you tell me the difference between TTS_NORMAL and TTS_RESET?
Also, you may want to report the bugs you found the Fonix directly
since
it's probably symptomatic of something more serious in their engine
given that you observe the difference between English and French.

I would be happy to make the changes for now, but it might only end up
hiding the real problem.

WWW: http://www.cs.cornell.edu/home/raman/
AIM: TVRaman
PGP:    http://www.cs.cornell.edu/home/raman/raman.asc