Emacspeak speaks french with Festival and Mbrola

Hi,

I made emacspeak speak both French and English with the
festival speech synthesizer and the Mbrola
voices. I would be very interested to know if
someone has already work on such a project or
if anyone is interested to work with me on this
project. I don't know if the modifications I made to
Emacspeak can be integrated in a development version and
how it could be done.

Anyway all these modifications and more details on the project
are available at :

http://www.pollock-nageoire.net/emacspeak/readme-festival.index.html

Best regards!

Pierre