RE: espeakf experiences (was Re: Best advice for new user)

I've tried installing espeakf from CVS and activating it using Robert J. Chassell's script (which worked fine
with eflite, only modification required was renaming /usr/bin to /usr/local/bin).
I experienced a weird behavior: it wouldn't say words, letters, or numbers, but it would
say correctly characters like '/' (slash) and '.' (dot) and at that it sounded much better than eflite.
Hope to have more info later when I get home and examine /tmp/festival.log

Barak.