Re: Rewrite of "advice for new user"

Hi, Bob! Indeed, you're doing a wonderful job! I find it very
useful. But i found a mistake in your essay. You actually wrote:

`Control-h s'
     Stop speech.

To stop speech one should use `control-e s'.

I read your article in Gnus, so in my case this fragment starts with
line 208.

Again, i like what you are doing, and it inspired me to do something
similar for russian users of Emacspeak.

Best regards,
Sergey Fleytin.