Re: emacspeak 18.0 problems and questions.

Hi Mark,

I do not know fonix DECTALK and can not guess if your problem
is coming from that part of the system. But
be shure you have :

;; Are we running XEmacs or Emacs?
(defvar running-xemacs (string-match "XEmacs\\|Lucid" emacs-version))

;; Turn on font-lock mode for Emacs
(cond (( not running-xemacs)
       ( global-font-lock-mode t )))

in your .emacs file. I noticed personally (with festival)
that if the fonts faces are not set correctly by
emacs, emacspeak cqan not establish the correcpondance
between faces and voices ...

Best regards

Pierre