[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[firstname.lastname@example.org: Re: emacspeak causes gnus not to work]
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: [firstname.lastname@example.org: Re: emacspeak causes gnus not to work]
- From: Greg Priest-Dorman <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 14:09:38 -0400 (EDT)
- Resent-Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 14:14:53 -0400 (EDT)
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Message-ID: <"-bhG3C.A.4NE.m9my-"@hub>
- Resent-Sender: email@example.com
This letter came in from T.V. Raman from an alternate address.
---- Begin included message ----
---- End included message ----
The only suggestion I'd have to what you and Jason are doing with env vars is
that you use some other name except EMACSPEAK_DIR --since that name is used by emacspeak itself to propogate
the emacspeak directory into the emacs environment after start-up --see function emacspeak-export-environment for details.
What you're doing is not going to cause any errors, but it might well confuse you in the future when you're trying to debug something.
Emacspeak Files |
Unsubscribe | Search