Re: w3m-weather.el

Hi,

jude dashiell <dashielljt@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> There is a code
> section on line 1 of w3m-weather.el that specifies iso2022-7bit and I'm
> about to change that to iso1859-1 to see if the display improves.  Don't
> know if that part of line one is actual working code or documentation.

If you mean the part of the first line enclosed with -*- and -*-, it
is a sign for Emacs to load the file content correctly.
Because the file contains Japanese characters coded in iso-2022, Emacs
may fail loading the file without the coding: declaration.
I found location names in Japanese in the definition of variable
w3m-weather-completion-table.

--
                    Koichi Inoue, ARGV
                    E-Mail: inoue@xxxxxxxxxxx