Re: process speaker not running

Hmmm.  It is very difficult to understand what is being read now than
when I had ViaVoice working...  I would like to use all free software.
I am just starting to put together a project that uses emacspeak,
(www.audioppix.com) and now I see that it seems that we have gone
backwards as far as speech synthesizers go.

What have you found that needs to be done to improve the quality of
flite?

Festival sounds better.  I can get output using the "SayText" command,
but he sounds German :-).

I would like to use the festival synth instead of the flite synth.  Is
there also a script for that?

I appreciate all of your help.

Thanks!