Re: Problem with personal customization

Thanks tim; I will check out this information. I am quite sure the -q
switch is being used.
The main reason I am doing cvs emacspeak is to work on the emacspeak-daisy
implementation. However, I do know from using debian unstable that these
problems will occur if I am going to use an experimental program, and I do
expect to have to chase down problems. However, I always check the
archives first and if a solution doesn't seem reasonably obvious, post to
see if somebody else has found a full or partial answer.
I think the information you gave me should be helpful.

--
Cheryl