RE: Gnus load problem.

I have also noticed that for some reason .gnus is not loaded by emacspeak.
Suggested workaround:
try adding "-l <path to .gnus file>" in the "exec" part of your emacspeak shell script
(type "which emacspeak" to locate it) or alternately move .gnus contents to .emacs file (make sure
that it is loaded by emacspeak)

Barak