Re: Emacspeak on Red Hat 9 + DECtalk Express?

If you cant find another cable, try reversing the cable i.e. put the
end that you have going into the Dectalk into the connector that goes
to the PC.

Also there is nothing special about the cable, it's a vanila serial
cable, but the connector is different from your normal RJ-11 connector