Re: Help : links webbrowser + emacspeak

Tim Cross <tcross@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> What version of emacspeak?

19.0
> Are you running under X or console mode?

console mode.
> Your setup sounds a bit strange. On my system C-c C-j puts you into
> line mode within lynx and C-c C-k puts you into character mode, which
> will enable the space bar to work to move to next page.

I tried that and it's true the C-c C-k puts into character mode (I think
it's the keybinding equivalent to the term-char-mode function). So great
it is the keybinding I was searching for yesterday and didn't find
myself ! thx !
but unfortunatly this keybinding interract badly with links (with "i")
and often when you try to switch to character mode using it it brings
you in a links window asking you for the link number you want to go to
or other times it has other stranges behaviour. So I have an idea :
perhaps this strange behaviour will not be here if we could remap the
term-char-mode to another keybinding different than C-c C-k ? what do
you think about this ? But unfortunatly I don't know how to do that. so
if someone know how to do to remap a function, please explain me.
thx in advance,

> With w3m, on my system the arrow keys do move you down to the next
> line. The tab key moves you to the next link. Try using C-h k to find
> out what is bound to the tab and the arrow keys (I'm assuming you are
> using the w3m.el package for w3m?)

Yes, I use that but here the up and down arrowq permit to read previous
and next line. exactly, I installed all the things from Debian testing
except emacspeak which is not available in 19.0 release for Debian.

--
Nath